Bitchfest 2006! LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!
Today in Starbucks, waiting for Steve:
Woman: Excuse me, is this seat taken?
Me: Yeah, sorry. A friend is joining me in a couple minutes.
Bitch Formerly Known as "Woman": Well, MY friend is already here.
Me: Good for her.
BFKaW: So, I'm just going to take this. She needs a place to sit.
Me: As I said, a friend is joining me, and he will need a place to sit. He's running a few minutes late. Sorry.
BFKaW's Visibly Embarrassed, Mentally Stable Friend: Stace, he has a friend coming...
BFKaW, ignoring VEMSF: Unfortunately, that's his problem.
Me: Are you for real? I can't even believe I'm having this conversation.
It's important to note that at this point, I wanted to say "I can't believe you even have friends" but since her friend was obviously embarrassed, I decided not to rub salt in the wound by pointing out her poor choice in friends.
BFKaW: What's your problem?
Me: You, isn't it obvious? Normally, you may be able to bully your way into getting what you want because most people are dumbstruck at your audacity. I'm not one of those people. Now, you can go try your act on someone else, or we can continue to argue until my friend actually does get here. Your choice.
She walked away. I recently resolved to try and be a nicer person, even to stupid people, but even her friend knew this bitch had it coming.

2 Comments:
What? Who DOES that kind of stuff?
This is what happens when people don't take their medication properly.
Post a Comment
<< Home